Acrylic is a great material for all sorts of applications. It is strong and durable as well as being really versatile. Here are just a few applications that use acrylic:
- Signage and Displays: Acrylic is great for creating eye-catching and long lasting signage. It is tough, durable and weather resistant.
- Point-of-Purchase Displays: Acrylic is often used for displays in retail outlets and trade shows. It can be cut into a wide variety of shapes, and makes the products on display really pop.
- Jewellery and Accessories: You may be surprised to hear that acrylic can be used in the manufacture of jewellery, but it often is. When cut into intricate shapes and designs, and finished with paint or other coatings, really eye-catching pieces can be made.
- Home Décor: For the more modern interior, acrylic can be used for a wide range of decorative items including lampshades, picture frames etc. It really is a great versatile material.
- Prototyping: For prototypes and models, acrylic is the perfect material. It is versatile and can be cut into a wide variety of shapes during the prototyping process.
- Automotive Industry: You may be surprised to learn that there is almost certainly acrylic in the car you drive today. From headlights to dashboards, acrylic is widely used in the automotive industry.
By laser cutting acrylic, we can create intricate and complex designs from this strong and durable material for a broad range of applications.